Monday, March 25, 2013

Suggested Research Method


My research suggestion on the topic of in-tact marriage and family would be to take a survey, because a survey is a collection of data that is taken by having people answer a series of questions. I think that this will be the best way to find out what makes a marriage and family successful, because I think that there is no right or wrong answers when someone lists what characteristics they believe make marriages successful. 

It would be interesting to see what characteristics my peers pick out to label a successful and in-tact marriage based on what they see from observing their own parents relationship. I plan on using this for my topic because I want to be able to compare the survey answers of my peers. To the answers given by the professionals I have previously researched for the blog. I want to create a Google document targeting about 25 teens, ranging in age from 15 to 18, asking them to list their top 10 characteristic needed for a successful marriage, and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment